Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday Afternoon Rambling

Feeling jittery this afternoon...and, oddly enough, it's not due to a severe excess of coffee. I only had 2 cups and that was this morning. Many many hours ago. Though I might go get a cup now...only because it's cold in this office. Yeah that seems like a good reason to drink coffee...

So - the interview today. I wish I felt better about it. I don't feel horrible, but I just don't feel like "This job is SO mine" and I'm worried that the job isn't mine. He wants me to take some tests - apparently it's corporate policy for all employees to take the test. He said he would call to set up a time because I had to get back to work...2 hours for lunch is a bit long...especially when you're working a temp job. I would feel better if we had established a time for me to come back before I left, though. Oh well...all I can do now is sit by the phone and wait.

OK - this is bad, but I don't want my sister to visit this weekend. I want to just play and not have to worry about family obligations. Is that bad of me? I know she won't be *too* bad about the bossiness (not enough time has passed since our last argument over it - she'll still remember it), but I just don't want to deal with family at all. Ugh. Nothing I can do about it, I guess. Just grin and bear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment