Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's About Time...

More Tamsinisms
* Macaroni & Cheese: Monkey cheese
* Meatloaf: Buffalo

Everybody's Got an Appetite
The other night Tamsin was sitting on my lap, being a little silly. She kept asking "Are you hungry, Mommy?" Then she turned to Kenji, "Are you hungry, Daddy?" Back and forth and back and forth, almost to the point of annoyance. Then she turned to the bookcase, "Are you hungry, Harry Potter?"

I Just Can't Remember Anything
Tamsin likes to tell us she forgot. We tell her it's time to put on shoes to go somewhere, "Oh, I forgot." Tell her a toy is downstairs, "Oh, I forgot." Tell her she's stinky and needs a clean diaper, "Oh, I forgot."

Uncle Daddy
I've been watching my sister's kids a lot lately. As a result, Tamsin has started calling us "Uncle Kenji" and "Aunt Rachie." It's so funny to hear her walking around asking, "Uncle Kenji, Where are you?"

1 or 5 - There's no Difference

I was watching my sister's kids yesterday and was being pretty strict with them because Tamsin has been sick and I wanted her to get some good, undisturbed rest. Anyway, since they were being so good, I gave them each a marshmallow for lunch. After he had finished, my 5-year-old nephew came upstairs to tell me he was still hungry. "Aunt Rachie, can I have another marshmallow? Or 5?"


No comments:

Post a Comment