Monday, March 30, 2009

Random Thoughts and Observations (Mostly about Tamsin, but whatever)

* Tamsin has a new face she makes when she's angry - she wrinkles up her nose, closes her eyes and sticks out her lips. What's great is that if you make the face back at her, she starts laughing.

* Tamsin has finally figured out how to say the "ma" sound. Except she uses it when she's whining. I now know what my future holds when she wants something and can say "Mama" over and over in a whiny tone.

* I'm beginning to wonder if Tamsin will eat better if I just put her food on the floor instead of on her highchair tray. It seems likes anything on the floor is fair game for going in her mouth, but if it's on her tray, it should be ignored.

* I saw a sign on my way into work today that said something about "This project is paid for by whatever the name of the stimulus bill is." I'm all for putting Americans to work and getting the roads cleaned up and all of that, but not on my commute, please. I really don't need a construction zone on my way to work every morning.

* Tamsin is a climber. She can't really walk yet, but the kid can climb:

No comments:

Post a Comment