Friday, February 20, 2009

I Don't Have a Title Today

Memory is a Fickle Thing
After months and months of reading to her at least once a day, Tamsin has started recognizing her books. When you open the book, she giggles. And then she giggles at each page as you go through the story. So far, we know she likes Goodnight, Moon and 8 Silly Monkeys. She isn't showing the love for The Very Hungry Caterpillar or One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. It's a lot of fun reading to her now, knowing that she enjoys it and isn't just enduring it until I finally let her go to sleep.

It's Not Me, It's You
I seem to be very angry today. I'm seeing a lot of stupidity and one-sidedness all around me. It started early while watching the morning news. I saw a commercial for Energy Solutions - this company is evil, in my opinion. They basically want to make Utah into the world's radioactive garbage can and are currently running an ad campaign to paint themselves in a positive light. I'm not having any of it. I hate them. Later in the day, I basically told a message board person that she's racist. But I think people can be really narrow-minded sometimes and it makes my blood boil. I can't keep quiet. Especially today.

No comments:

Post a Comment